Sleep Party People
Sleep Party People:
Speed Of Sound 2010
Electronic, Pop, Folk, World, Downtempo
1 In The Morning Sun We Stand
2 Our Falling Snow
3 10 Feet Up
4 Notes To You
5 An Iris Pseudacorus
6 The Dwarf And The Horse
7 A Sweet Song About Love
8 Third Drawer Down
9 I'm Not Human At All
10 Everything Has An En
Sleep Party People
We Were Drifting On A Sad Song:
Blood And Biscuits 2012
Electronic, Pop, Folk, World, & Country
1 A Dark God Heart
2 Chin
3 We Were Drifting On A Sad Song
4 Melancholic Fog
5 Heavy Burden
6 Gazing At The Moon
7 Heaven Is Above U
8 Things Will Disappear Like Tears In The Rain
9 The City Light Die
Sleep Party People
Floating:
White Noise Records 2014
Electronic, Pop, Downtempo, Leftfield
1 Change In Time
2 Floating Blood Of Mine
3 A Stranger Among Us
4 In Another World
5 Death Is The Future
6 I See The Sun, Harold
7 I See The Moon
8 Only A Shadow
9 Scattered Gla
DOWNLOAD
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario